Local event (Item ID: 2832)
We are bringing you a Tropicana Party like no other! This sale we are bringing all your plant favourites with a strong focus on Indoor plants, Tropical plants and funky tunes.
We will have all your Indoor Plant favourites including as many rare plants as we can source for you.
Dress up- $5 off if you wear a Hawaiian shirt! Raid your Dads wardrobe if you have too.
*** Ticket Reminder ***
This event will be ticketed to help us better manage the flow on the day and also so we know how many plants to bring you. Tickets are FREE and will be released on Monday, November 4th at 12 noon via our Event wall.
Time slots include:
SATURDAY - 8am to 4pm
8am - 10am - VIP Early Birds
10am - 12nn - Morning Birds
12nn - 2pm - Lunchtime Shoppers
2pm - 4pm - Afternoon Chillers
SUNDAY - 10am to 2pm
**Please note this sale we will be open from 10AM - 2PM only.**
10am - 12nn - VIP Morning Birds
12nn - 2pm - Lunchtime Shoppers
We will be open on both Saturday and Sunday. We will be reserving some of the rare plants for Sunday morning so that you have a chance to grab some if you can't make it on the Saturday.
As we get closer to our Tropicana Party, we will be letting you know what we have been able to source. Previously we have had over 170 different species including Fiddle Leafs, Monstera, Giant Birds of Paradise, Spath Sensation, Rubber Trees, lots of Ferns, Hanging plants, Devils Ivy and lots more. We’ll be making this a big one you won't be disappointed!
ON THE DAY:
- Enjoy thousands and thousands of Indoor plants in one big warehouse.
- Receive style inspiration on how to incorporate your plants into your home.
- Chat to our on-site horticulturist about your specific needs.
- Plenty of Designer Pots
- Enjoy the Jungle tunes and vibes.
- EFTPOS and cash payment available on the day.
- There is plenty of street parking available in the area.
Please note Premium rare plants will have a limit of 1 per customer. We do this to help ensure that rare plants are shared amongst more people!
Please help share the word of The Jungle Collective and invite any friends that you think might be interested in coming along. Feel free to follow us on Facebook for style and inspo updates! - The Jungle Collective
Please note we will have a limited number of boxes and you may want to bring your own to be on the safe side.
We will have parking on-site available or you can utilize street parking.
09/10/2019 1:02 pm
39 Clarence St, Coorparoo QLD 4151, Australia
Show on map
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.